Home - Services
CONNECTING YOU TO ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
SAS has completed more than 50 major projects, which vary from medium and large building construction projects to very specialized ones. The projects undertaken by SAS
- Reinforced concrete buildings.
- Pre-cast concrete buildings and boundary walls.
- Steel structured buildings.
- External works such as car parks, landscaping, etc.
- Specialized projects such as swimming pools, electro-mechanical works, water tanks, septic tanks, etc.
- Catering Services
- Camp Management Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry Services
- Pest Control Services
- Janitorial Services
- Custodial/Cleaning Services
- Maintenance Services
- Office Services
- Security Services for Camps (Except provision of weapons)
- Recreation services
- Transportation Services
- Gardening Services
- Barber Shop Services
- Mini Shop services
- Site Survey
- Grading and Leveling
- Civil/Ground Works
- Design, Supply, and Installation of Buildings
- Supply and Installation of Tents
- Supply of Vehicles
- Supply of furniture, equipment, and materials
- Supply of Power Generators, Diesel Oil, Lubricants, and other consumables
- Supply/construction of septic tanks
- Supply of Vacuum Trucks for sewage disposal
- Supply of garbage trucks and skips for waste disposal.
- Connection of water and drainage lines
- Electrical works
- Warehouse Management
- Maintenance of camps/facilities
- Operation and maintenance of utilities
SAS’s Industrial Catering division has ample resources consisting of a manpower strength of
more than 500 employees of nearly 14 nationalities, well furnished and equipped offices throughout the Iraq, own accommodation camps, spacious and well equipped warehouses, mobile and central kitchens, walk-in chillers / freezers, computerized inventory systems, large fleet of vehicles including reefer trucks and catering vans and online contacts with a wide range of exporters and manufacturers around the world.
CAMPS, CAMP MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION
Whether in the desert, rural areas or towns, SAS provides camps, camp management and operation services, entertainment, catering and support services and facilities to its Clients.
Whether you already have a camp or are about to build one, our experience in establishing and running “Construction Villages” have taught us what problems to expect — and how to solve them, in a timely fashion.
SAS’s aim is to provide fresh, wholesome, and varied meals — prepared, cooked and served to the highest possible standards. The name “SAS” is synonymous with excellence in catering.
Projects we undertake include Director’s Dining Halls, Senior Staff Messes, College Refectories and Site Canteens (Offshore and Onshore).
MAINTENANCE WORKS CAPABILITY
SAS has the experience and capability to handle maintenance projects involving all grades and disciplines of personnel from engineering tradesmen to senior management for any location.
Highly qualified technical staffs with wide ranging experience are available from Project Management to Maintenance Supervisors backed by competent specialist trades to
meet all the needs of the Client’s requirements.
SAS has the capability to cater and deal with manpower requirements on regular basis. We have supplied personnel to various reputed and well-established companies in the Iraq.
a) Administrative staff
b) Tradesmen proficient in air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and other fields
c) Catering staff
d) Cleaners and general assistants.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
With an experience spanning Three Decades, SAS has provided and continue to provide its services in the remote locations of the deserts, offshore and onshore oil and gas installations, army camps,
ports and offshore vessels, thermal power stations, construction sites, educational institutions,
star hotels, etc.